Homemade Lavender Bath Bombs

HI,missed you so much,today i came to you with bath bombs recipe and it is amazing and surprising one.

I was mixing some things together and then i discovered this recipe by accident and i it was joyful experiment.

So i want to share this fluffy experiment with you,you gonna need:

  • Citric acid (1/2 cup)
  • Baking soda (1 cup)
  • Corn starch (1/2 cup)
  • Epsom salt(1/2 cup)
  • Coconut oil or any other body oil(3 tablespoons)
  • Lavender essential oil or any other essential oil you like its scent(optional)(10 drops)
  • Food dye with color you love(optional)
  • Water(2 tablespoon)
  • Small bowl
  • Large bowl
  • Wax paper
  • Orb molds


First you gonna mix those ingredients together which are:baking soda,Citric acid,Corn starch,Epsom salt and natural food dye.

In a small bowl mix those ingredients together which are:Coconut oil,Water and Lavender essential oil.

Get the large bowl and add the dry and wet ingredients in equal quantities alternatively till you finish them and mix them well with a whisk,note the consistency of the damp sand on mixing the dry and wet ingredients.

Pack the molds tightly and i mean very tight and if you are using orb molds like me,pack both sides until overflowing and press together firmly and make sure they stick.

Let them dry for about 3 days at least..so as not to fall apart too quickly, this step is so important don't rush.

Enjoy your bath bombs which are super great...love you so much and wait for my upcoming homemade recipes.
Homemade Lavender Bath Bombs

1 Comments

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
     thank you..

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post